Friday, February 25, 2011

Easter Chill?

I guess I'll have to hope for just a bit of a Chill on Easter morning...warming up nicely of course after...  Finished my Unwinding Hours shawl and it screams SPRING!  I love it...so soft and squishy and now blocked and ready to go. 
Pattern found here  and the Spin a Shawl group that I joined is here .  I loved the pattern and the yarn turned out beautiful... It is an Easyknits fiber, not sure of the fiber content but it is very soft and fluffy...

and I had to add a better picture of the Bunny Nuggets...

my little rabbits are made with a small amount of handspun that I had laying around...wish I knew who dyed it because it is lovely.  The pattern is by Danger Crafts and can be found here
Now off to have another cup of coffee...then work!

No comments: