Monday, August 30, 2010

another monday

Another week has begun. I'm at the store this morning trying to figure out what's up with the computer, the phone, and what needs to be ordered. I got the register working. That is good. Figured out which phone was working, that is also a good thing. Now if we can get all the lines changes over that will be even better! It is time for hunters to buy new licenses and thankfully the new rule books came in. So I think I'm set now.
I watched Shutter Island the other day, very different movie...but I enjoyed it lol they had me convinced! I have the movie Amelia on now while I'm puttering around the liquor store. Very good so far! I love Netflix. Don't know what I'd do without it. Especially the watch immediately in my computer! Anywho enough is enough. See ya later



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: