Friday, September 10, 2010

I HATE CANCER!!!

I hate it, I really do...   A very dear friend, father, christian  is with our Lord right now, in Paradise, where there is no pain, no fear...just peace and calm and our Lords loving arms wrapped around him.  It's great for dear Bill, but I am just so mad at this disease...there are beautiful children and an amazing wife left behind.  Kids that have to grow up without there father's wonderful energy and good teaching.  A little girl who is the same age as I was when my dad died.  I know what my mom struggled with and know Anne will be going through the same things...It's just so hard when you know someone you admire so much will have to go on without her love and helper in life.  I know Bill is in a good place, like my dad and Gerry my fil...but damn it...  Hug your kids, tell them how much you love them...give them those words of wisdom that you want them to know...You never know when the good Lord will need you with Him.  Bill will add some excitement to heaven and will be rarin' to go to work...so keep an eye out for our newest angel in heaven
Here is one of my very first scrapbook pages, years ago, when Christian was their only child...Big Bend...we had the best of times!

1 comment:

Knitrageous said...

Oh Brenda, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hurt for his wife and kids.