Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back to the drawing board

At the end of 2010 I bought a sofa and love seat through Craigslist. I was so excited because it's just like the ones mom and Donald have that I used for awhile in the upstairs apartment. Really excited as they cost me 300.00. So I've been looking for fabric. Ordered some and it came in yesterday...don't like it. So have been looking more today and have ordered some samples.







-
Here are some samples I ordered.


























Can't wait for them to get here so I can make a decision. I've found a bizarre area rug that I like and am ready to get moving on this project.


using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

Knitrageous said...

Sounds fun! You doing the upholstery yourself? You're so smart!!! Can't wait to see!!!