Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Duchesses and Wendy...

Life's been crazy.  April was a whirlwind and hit May head on with a trip to Corpus Christi for Buccaneer Days.  Beautiful Miss Haley King was a visiting duchess for the coronation and we had a wonderful time drinking in her charm and beauty :)  It was like a fairy tale seeing everyone so dressed up and having a great time.  Something to remember always.  Thanks Tammy and James for including us...it was a very special time and will always be a special memory for my family.  A few shots...

I've also finished a crochet projecct that I had put on the blog earlier...my Wendy blanket is done and I love it.  I actually got to use it for a nap the other day with our lovely cool weather.




I still havn't gotten photos up of the trip to St. Thomas...what's up with that?  Like I said, tired, stressed and a bit depressed...must kick that in the butt and turn it around...we can't have any of that!

1 comment:

Knitrageous said...

Wow, that blanket is beautiful!!

So glad you got to enjoy yourself. Sure missed you though! :)