Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hookin' it...

I've been on a crochet kick lately...joined up with a group of ladies on Ravelry "Vanna's Choice Fan Club" they do all sorts of Swaps and CAL's...fun...and small take along projects since they are mostly squares, etc.  I've done the Granny McFour swap...have all my squares sent out...waiting on some to come in, then I need to finish putting it all together...
Also have a batch (16) of squares for the Iris swap ready to mail out...here are photos of them...

Simply Yoyo Square by Chris Simon, 200 Crochet Blocks #161 Daisy Chain, Bright & Cheery by Dayna's crochet, Spanish Tile Square Priscilla Hewitt

 
200 Crochet Blocks #35 Tri Color Square, Velvet & Lace Priscilla Hewitt, Pretty Posie Flower Square, Maze Granny Square Priscilla Hewitt
Blooming Granny by Melinda Miller, Smoothfox's Charity Square #1, Topsy Turvy Square, 99 Squares to crochet #40




Love & Honor, 99 Granny Squares to crochet #7, Granny in the middle, 99 Squares to Crocet #40
I recieved these beautiful squares from Wagsmeows...love them...knit with a crochet edge   Have 4 more to make...Ashley is keeping the one that I put together...she liked the colors...can't wait to get more squares!!!

1 comment:

Knitrageous said...

Love your squares! I like to crochet and get in the mood every so often too. Will you swap enough to make a blanket or something?