Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brrrr and other ramblings...

Well, I think it's winter...duh...no electricity this a.m. when I woke up...so no shower and hairdryer.  Had to get kids to school and then set up for Grandparent's mass reception this morning...looking lovely and not fully awake without shower and coffee.  Ray saved the day and made coffee after the electricity came back on...All was well and we  had a lovely reception for our terrific grandparents. This is my last year to take part in this...I enjoyed it and was sad that this is my last year.  Everyone is always so nice.  Went to get tacos with some of the development council and Ray...yum...then went off to get a haircut... I thought...but they were closed due to the weather.  Delivered liquor to The Red Room Bar, and went home... Cold!  Here is a video of the 5th graders singing this morning...
I was just looking around Ravelry, in between spins on my wheel and found this group... spintoshawl  It is spinning for a shawl and then knitting it...cool...will be checking them out often.     I'm spinning somem beautiful fiber from Spunky Eclectic...January's club fiber...its wonderful...I'm excited about getting to spin some tomorrow!

No comments: