Monday, February 14, 2011

here comes that feeling again...

ugh..I hate it when when stomach and chest starts feeling its closing in and a sense of foreboding overcomes...  Anxiety is raising its ugly head again and I HATE IT!  Should I say yes to something that could be fun but will take my saturday when I need a saturday at home so badly?  I need some time...I walk around this house and outside and everything is a mess...yes its been that way but feeling better makes you notice it more, and that starts a spiral in the wrong way of ugh feelings.  Its great to feel better physically, I praise God for it.  Just need some time...too get things in order...so this is out of the way and I can not  have the mess pulling me down.  Gosh I'm depressing...
maybe I need to catch up with my friends instead of this dreaded house :) or read something inspiring or funny...Happy valentine's Day all...

No comments: