Sunday, February 20, 2011

ouch, my back hurts

worked 6 hours today on totally cleaning out Sean's room...everything came out and tossed, saved, bagged...went to town and got him a computer desk...moved in a different tv...a hand me down...and well, he is happy and I actually want to hang out in there...especially since it is the only clean room in the house...
The living room is full of bagged items, extra furniture, etc.  I don't have the back or the energy to do any more today.  I also cleaned out the linen closet and straightened up the kitchen.  It feels good to have one room done.  It needs a paint job, a dust ruffle and something on the walls but it is cleaned out!!!



Now, hopefully Michael will help with the other rooms, he is awesome at cleaning out!  Here are some photos of Sean's room...wish I had some before pictures but they would have scared everyone...
Mom also saw the honeymooners at Port A today...woo hoo and sent this photo!

1 comment:

Knitrageous said...

Wow! Looks great! No wonder you are tired! :)