Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 1

of challenge...interesting...woke up to Sparks and Catalyst.  30 minutes later Fiber Drink...interesting but better than some that I've tried.  Then meal replacement shake with blackberries added...the blackberries were frozen but shake could be a bit cooler...will use cold water tomorrow.  :)  What's nice is I am down a pound from yesterday...The Sparks gave me extra energy when I drank some in the afternoon so I went for another walk...and with my rabbit food for lunch I managed to not have many calories yesterday and felt fine.  Now I know about metabolism, and not eating enough so you don't have to worry about me...but I'm excited about the extra walk...and am going to Zumba this morning. 
yeah!  Then maybe a trip to SA to get some workout clothes...I am seriously lacking...  of course they won't be like the ones in the photo...aaaacccckkkk!  Think I'm way past that...  Later this afternoon we have the Wild Game Dinner and am looking forward to that...hopefully there will be at least one healthy thing to eat there...please!  We will be serving the homemade wine and selling for donations for St. Louis Society...should be a fun night!

1 comment:

Knitrageous said...

Awesome! Sounds like you're on the right track!