Monday, March 21, 2011

Yarny goodness, oh my...








I have been piling up some spinning...love love...so I wanted to share a few photos...I'm feeling awesome these days...on day 10 of my 24 day challenge...can't wait till tomorrow, when all of the fiber part will be over :)  not yarny fiber...yucky fiber :)  Woke up too early this morning with the song "Footloose" going off in ny head...where did that come from...geez...so I got up and put on my tennies and went for a walk.  it was beautiful out this morning...cool breeze...very nice.  Yesterday was a great day.  Went to church and it was the mass for the youth ACTS retreat...I love seeing young people praise the Lord...and I think the couples that run the retreat are awesome...such a wonderful cause to give your time to, our young people...  Then had lunch with Renee and Rodney...awesome meal and company...  Home for a bit, then off to the farm with a side detour of buying Poteet strawberries from in front of the bakery...yum.  Helped Melissa set up for FamilyRosary night...our first time, really enjoyed it... Blessings today to you all...
Brenda

1 comment:

Knitrageous said...

Beautiful yarn! And in all my favorite colors no less! ;) Can't wait to see what you make.