Thursday, March 31, 2011

long time...no blog...

well, it's been awhile since I showed my face around here...Had a lapse in SLEEP, and it knocked me on my bottom...I don't do so well without sleep and it was a long stretch..I can feel it getting better, as a matter fact, I am waiting to go to zumba this morning with miss Lori...so hopefully I will survive :)..
Yesterday morning I played with some of Haley's photos, and a few of mine.  I have an old window to put on the mantle that I had wanted some photos in...so I played with some aging, etc of them on photoshop. Very cool...have  to share one of Haley's cropped in the size I needed and with a texture added...the photo on it's own is amazing, this printed out looks like a painting...totally cool.

off to Zumba...pray for me...hahaha

No comments: